Bianchi is the most historic and prestigious bicycle brand. Our heritage, with over 130 years of history that began in Milan in 1885 with Edoardo Bianchi, has no equal in the world of cycling. Our positioning embodies the best of Italianness, understood as the commitment to build "state of the art" products but also as design, style and taste.
Our offer of bicycles is a nuance of products with which to satisfy the needs of the professional, the practitioner, those who love nature or those who simply want to move quickly in urban traffic. We must always be able to supply the ideal bicycle for every type of cyclist.
Innovation, science and technology merge with the sensations of man, something mysterious that for more than 100 years has allowed us to take our champions to victory and provide our customers with an excellent product.
Description of the position
We are looking for a profile covering the position of Switzerland Area Sales Representative reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
As Area Sales Representative the employee will be responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of Bianchi products outside Italy.
Main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Represent Bianchi in Swiss area of competence;
- Product presentation / dealer training / technical support
- Presentation of the current range of models
- Technical support for specialist dealers on site, trade fair, event and exhibition support
- Planning, coordination and independent implementation of dealer events and small trade fair and event appearances
- Assistance with company and test events
- Coordinate your area's orders and delivery with Bianchi back office;
- Communicate product strategy, priority and initiatives to the dealers;
- Responsible for sales results in the Swiss area of competence;
- Dealers selection in your area of competence;
- Customer care / sales / operational advice
- Advice, support and development of the customer base
- Expansion of market share through strategic projects
- Operational advice to improve dealer skills and customer loyalty
- Active sales of our product range
- Analysis of the market potential in the allocated area and development of concepts to actively increase market share
Objectives for the defined area:
- Visit existing dealers’ structures
- Visit new dealers
- Sales development in the area of competence
- Looking for new sales opportunities
- Consolidate the existing dealers
- Consolidate the existing turnover
- Follow the budget of the area of competence
- Transfer the Bianchi strategy to the Dealers
- Report to the Manager about Dealers credit problems in your area
Profile & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in the bike industry or high affinity with the subject of bicycles
- High willingness to travel
- Very structured and strategic way of working
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Well accepted in the market
- Excellent German language skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
The job offer will be tailored to the candidate's profile.
Place of work: Switzerland
To Apply: Please send your english resume to firstname.lastname@example.org