You love to ride bikes and you love tech? You are still a kid and like a lego lover create new things all the time. You like robots that ease up your life but you hate them riding bikes? You are a tech geek that knows a lot of technologies? You love to be up to date on latest technologies? Then we want to talk to you! To strengthen our e-Bike team located in Cham, Switzerland, we are seeking a Prototyping and Automation Engineer to commence in January 2020 or by agreement.
How you’ll make a difference
- Work out prototypes for new product features in connected applications (mobile app, update tools, firmware)
- Help analyzing bugs and connectivity problems
- Develop test strategies for extended test automation
- Monitor test automation infrastructure and analyse effects.
- Proactively work driving new feature development and test automation
- Help other team members in case of resource bottlenecks
- Listen within daily work and provide answers to questions your colleagues don’t know about yet
- Help out in other areas within the team
Knowledge and experience required
- Programming skills in C, C++, Qt, Kolrin, Swift, Groovy, Java and scripting languages
- Experience with continuous integration systems and automation servers (Jenkins, Hudson, Cruisecontrol or similar)
- Experience with connected products a plus (IoT)
- Experience with databases
- Strong problem-solving skills, great creativity
- Sensible feeling for a bike and its ride behavior
- Embedded system knowledge a plus
- Experience with data loggers a plus
- Experience with consumer bike electronics and fitness devices (Garmin, Wahoo, ANT+ sensors) a plus.
- Excellent analytics and documentation skills.
- Great communicator.
- JIRA & Confluence knowledge a plus
- Be a passionate bike rider – road and mountain
- Bachelor of information technology, mechatronics, physics, mathematics or similar
- 2 years of professional experience
- Fluent in English written and spoken, additional languages are a plus
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham - Tel.: +41 41 783 89 89 - www.specialized.com/careers
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.