Do you thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment? Do you have a passion for delivering the highest quality engineering solutions to help solve challenges and improve product performance? Are you scientifically rooted and feasibility-oriented? If that sounds like you, go on reading!
For our office in Zurich, we are looking for a mechanical engineer (80%-100%) with experience in the bike industry.
You will be responsible for the development of performing and novel bicycles for our customers, and work in close collaboration with our structural engineers and our clients. You will also be working on various other projects, covering industry sectors such as MedTech or Drones/Aerospace.
At Radiate Engineering & Design, we combine a holistic development team with a creational DNA and strongly believe that only a cross-functional team will push the boundaries of what is feasible! And pushing boundaries is what we do.
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years + of industrial and design experience in the bike industry
- Experience using CAD (Siemens NX)
- Profound knowledge of German and English
- Forward-thinking personality with interest in pursuing state-of-the-art developments in design- methodology and applying those advancements to solve customer problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to clearly communicate the situation and propose solutions internally to the team as well as externally to a customer
- A self-starter and motivator with an engaging personality and strong energy
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively across multiple activities in a fast-paced environment
Does this sound like your dream job? Then please send us your CV with a short movie or audio recording of you telling us about you, your experience and your passion for this open position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!